RESIDENT CERTIFICATE OR DOMICILE CERTIFICATE ASSAM:
If you are searching for the resident certificate Assam you are in right place. Actually, Assam Domicile Certificate or permanent residence certificate is issued by the Deputy Commissioner of the particular district in Assam. Domicile Certificate of Assam or permanent residence certificate of Assam certificates that an individual is a resident of Assam. In this article, we will let you know how to get Assam domicile certificate in detail.
Why Domicile Certificate is required:
Assam Domicile certificate is an important document for people of Assam. It has various important aspects. Some of the important reasons to have domicile certificate Assam are listed below:
- In some of the government services, there are resident quotas. So, to avail that opportunity one need Residence certificate or Domicile Certificate.
- In various institutions, for higher studies, Domicile Certificate is required.
- Sometimes it is very important to provide residence proof in various official purpose. for that to utilize it as a proof of residence in the Assam, Domicile Certificate is required.
Who are eligible to apply:
To get a domicile certificate one needs to have some eligibility criteria as mentioned below-
- You must have to hold land in Assam.
- You must live in Assam for or above 20 years.
- Your forefather must have resided for a minimum of 50 years in Assam.
RESIDENT CERTIFICATE FROM GAON PANCHAYAT:
In general, for a local level, if you need a resident certificate you can approach to the Gram Panchayat office situated in your area. You can simply download our format of Resident certificate application format from the given link below and take a printout of the Resident certificate application. After that go to the nearest Gram-Panchayat with that filled application form.
Download – RESIDENT CERTIFICATE FROM GAON PANCHAYAT
PERMANENT RESIDENT CERTIFICATE FROM DISTRICT COLLECTOR OFFICE:
In central official purpose, residence certificate from gram panchayat may not be valid. In this purpose, you must have domicile certificate Assam from the respective district collector office. You must download e-forms from the website https://assam.gov.in/ and with the filled application approach to nearest Common Service Center or Chief Information Commissioner (CIC) Office in District Collector office of your area.
Download E- form for PRC Assam- E-Form