Its a simple but mouth watering dish. You can cook and serve it anytime.
- Peel the skin of the aloo/potatoes.
- Wash the aloo in running water and wipe them dry with a tissue.
- Cut the aloo in slightly thick rounds Sprinkle.
- Take Cornflor, salt, red chilli powder and toss them well and deep fry in hot oil, till they are slightly cooked and tender.
- Remove them from oil. Slightly flatten them with a the back of a ladle or spoon.
- Fry them again in hot oil till they are crisp and golden brown in colour.
- Place them on a clean tissue paper.
- Remove the extra oil from pan and heat it.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and green chili, cook this on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add spices like Red chilli powder, coriander powder, zeera powder, black pepeer, salt and Mix well.
- Now Add fried potato.
Yummyyyy……Serve hot with Dal chawal papad nd Curd.